Thursday, October 11, 2012

2 days to go!

STWM in 2 days!  Packet pick up is tomorrow and I am pumped!  Feeling a little under the weather today but I'm not going to let it get the best of me.  I've got two days to recover .... TWO DAYS!!!

Ran 6k tonight in the wind.  It wasn't as bad as I thought and since race day is expected to be very windy its best I get out there and practice.  The wind is going to be from the South West - a good thing, so I'm told.



Decided today to run in my "old faithfuls" on race day.  I've got two other pairs of shoes but this pair wins.  These are going to be my official half-marathon shoe.  I LOVE these!!!  They've got about 200k on them but they haven't lost their "spring".   Lots of room in the toe box and I never really focus on my feet when I run in these shoes.  So there you have it ... shoes, playlist... I'm almost ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment